- Entry-level cycle trainer designed to withstand countless hours of intense Exercise program use
- Smart Release system offers benefits of a fixed gear with a unique coasting feature
- Dual sided pedals with standard flat pedal on one side and a toe clip on the other
- Multi-position handlebars allow for a range of riding positions
- Warranty: 15 years on frame, 2 years on parts, 1 year on labor
Schwinn A.C. is “Authentic Cycling” and features our innovative Virtual Contact Resistance Technology! This new technology utilizes magnets and an aluminum disk to generate resistance ~ nothing is in contact with the wheel, therefore no friction, no wear, no change in performance over time, no pads to maintain or replace. This means the A.C. Classic will provide optimal user mechanics, true bike feel and performance and product durability.
Designed to withstand countless hours of intense Exercycle program use, the Schwinn AC Classic cycling bike lets you experience the feeling of being on a road bike in your own home. Completely restyled from its previous IC Elite model, the AC Classic still offers a customized fit, sleek racing bike geometry, true cycling components, and Schwinn’s revolutionary Smart Release system–which offers all the benefits of a fixed gear with a unique coasting feature. You can also upgrade the AC Classic with the optional MPower Sport Console so you can monitor your progress.
Schwinn utilizes a chain drive and an oversized, perimeter-weighted flywheel to create a rider experience that is smooth, high-performance, and authentic. Easy-to-use handlebar and seat adjustments to help you quickly determine preferred comfort setting. Its large-diameter leveling feet provide floor protection and stability, and reinforced axles offer increased service life for standard toe clip/strap pedals. The new saddle is firm in some areas and more forgiving in others, creating the ideal blend of comfort and performance. Transport wheels on the front of the bike let you lift and roll the bike out of the way when it’s not in use
Features and Specifications
- Smart Release Gears allow your feet to stay in place while the flywheel keeps spinning
- Dual-sided pedals feature a standard flat pedal on one side and a toe clip on the other
- Multi-position handlebars allow for a range of riding positions from full racing crouch to a hill climbing standing position
- Saddle/Seat Type: Fore and aft adjustable
- Maximum user weight: 300 pounds
- Included: Water bottle cage, toe clips
- Warranty: 15 years on the frame, 2 years mechanical/electronic parts, 1 year for labor, and 6 months for wear parts